Postdoctoral Research Associate
Orthopaedic Surgeon & Rheumatologist
To investigate the mechanism of modeling-based bone formation that does not accompany previous bone resorption as seen in remodeling site.
- Ph.D. Division of Orthopaedic Surgery, Niigata University Graduates School of Medical and Dental Sciences (2016)
- M.D. Jichi Medical University (2003)
- Orthopaedic specialist of the Japanese Orthopaedic Associations (2010)
- Rheumatology specialist of Japan College of Rheumatology (2011)
- Sano H, Kondo N, Shimakura T, Fujisawa J, Kijima Y, Kanai T, Poole KES, Yamamoto N, Takahashi HE, Endo N. Evdence for ongoing modeling-based bone formation in human femoral head trabeculae via forming minimodeling structures: A study in patients with fractures and arthritis. Front Endocrinol. 2018 Mar 19; 9: 88.
- Sano H, Kikuta J, Furuya M, Kondo N, Endo N, Ishii M. Intravital bone imaging by two-photon excitation microscopy to identify osteocytic osteolysis in vivo. Bone. 2015; 74: 134-9.
- Kondo N, Yoda T, Fujisawa J, Arai K, Sakuma M, Ninomiya H, Sano H, Endo N. Bilateral atypical femoral subtrochanteric fractures in a premenopausal patient receiving prolonged bisphosphonate therapy: evidence of severely suppressed bone turnover. Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab. 2015; 12(3):273-7.
- Sano H, Arai K, Murai T, Fujisawa J, Kondo N, Netsu T, Hanyu T, Saeki T, Ito T, Endo N. Tight control is important in patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with an anti-tumor necrosis factor biological agent: prospective study of 91 cases who used a biological agent for more than 1 year. Mod Rheumatol. 2009;19(4):390-4.